Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Ryle, A. Reciprocal role procedures: describing and changing. commonlanguagepsychotherapy.org
- Denman, C. (2001). Cognitive–analytic therapy. Advances in Psychiatric treatment, 7(4), 243-252 psu.edu
- Ryle, A., Kellett, S., Hepple, J. et al. (1 more author) (2014) Cognitive analytic therapy at 30. Advances in Psychiatric Treatment, 20 (4). pp. 258-268. whiterose.ac.uk archive.org
- Sheard, T., Evans, J., Cash, D., Hicks, J., King, A., Morgan, N., … & Slinn, R. (2000). A CAT‐derived one to three session intervention for repeated deliberate self‐harm: A description of the model and initial experience of trainee psychiatrists in using it. British Journal of Medical Psychology, 73(2), 179-196.
- Tanner, C., Webster, P., 2003. Nacissism – A CAT Perspective. Reformulation, Summer, pp.16-18. acat.me.uk archive.org