When you log in to your account you will notice:
- The addition of new worksheets regarding emotions, perspective-taking, and case formulation.
- The addition of over 100 new translated resources, including 64 new resources in Chinese. We now have over 1500 translated resources across 53 languages. As far as is possible every worksheet is formatted identically across languages to make it easier for you to work across language barriers.
- Cognitive models of anorexia and bulimia, and the transdiagnostic model of eating disorders.
- An update to our terms and conditions. Key changes are the addition of a ‘Plain English Summary’, and a clarification of the way we license third-party materials.
- Bug fixes: Fixed the inappropriate display of ‘You are unauthorized to access that resource’ messages when some members tried to access audio resources.
Some of the top items on our current materials development roadmap include:
- Specific resources for working with children and adolescents
- A significant update to our Self-Help section is currently being copy-edited and will be available soon as an ebook
- A range of information handouts for working with clients who have eating disorders
- Additions to- and further development of- our “Recognizing …” series, including adaptations for their use as symptom checklists
- A design update to the site menu to aid discoverability
Do please get in touch if you have requests for the development of specific resources. We might not be able to respond to all requests, but all of your feedback is tallied and used to guide our clinical focus.