Transactional Analysis (TA)
Berne, E. (1958). Transactional analysis: A new and effective method of group therapy. American Journal of Psychotherapy,12(4), 735–743.
Berne, E. (1964). Games people play: The psychology of human relationships. New York: Grove Press.
- Transactional Analysis Theory: The Basics download archived copy
- Transactional analysis presentation download archived copy
- Transactional analysis – Gerald Corey download archived copy
TA-Tutor.com is brilliant and has a wealth of handouts about Transactional Analysis. Some of our favourite examples are given here:
- A double handful of parent download
- A double handful of adult download
- A double handful of child download
- Love and garbage download
- Horn, E. K., Verheul, R., Thunnissen, M., Delimon, J., Soons, M., Meerman, A. M., … & Emmelkamp, P. M. (2015). Effectiveness of short-term inpatient psychotherapy based on transactional analysis with patients with personality disorders: A matched control study using propensity score. Journal of personality disorders, 29(5), 663-683. download archived copy
- Ohlsson, T. (2010). Scientific evidence base for transactional analysis in the year 2010 Annex 1–the Big List: References to Transactional Analysis research 1963-2010. International Journal of Transactional Analysis Research & Practice, 1(1). download archived copy