Systemic, Family & Narrative Therapy
The Leeds Family Therapy & Research Centre produced the Leeds Systemic Family Therapy Manual, designed to be used both to standardise the therapeutic process in controlled outcome research, and also as a structure for training.
- The Dulwich Centre is an independent centre in Australia concerned with narrative therapy. They have articles by Michael White, and a publications page including free articles regarding narrative and other forms of therapy.
- NarrativePractice.com has an interesting article about therapeutic documents, and goes into useful detail about different kinds of therapeutic letter
- Commonly asked questions about Narrative therapy narrativetherapylibrary.com archive.org
- Beating sneaky poo narrativetherapylibrary.com archive.org
- Beating sneaky poo (part 2) narrativetherapylibrary.com archive.org
- Boston, P. (2000). Systemic family therapy and the influence of post-modernism. Advances in Psychiatric Treatment, 6, 450-457 rcpsych.org