Family Therapy, Systemic Therapy, and Narrative Therapy
Griffin, W. A. (1993). Family therapy: Fundamentals of theory and practice (Vol. 1). Psychology Press.
Morgan, A. (2000). What is narrative therapy? Adelaide, Australia: Dulwich Centre Publications.
Questions & Reflections
- Guidance on being part of a reflecting team (unknown origin) download
- Circular questions for assessment, formulation/evaluation, and intervention download
- An introductory guide to circular questions download archived copy
The Leeds Family Therapy & Research Centre produced the Leeds Systemic Family Therapy Manual, designed to be used both to standardise the therapeutic process in controlled outcome research, and also as a structure for training.
- Leeds Systemic Family Therapy Manual download archived copy
- Therapist Adherence Protocol download archived copy
- Guide to healthy relationships download archived copy
- Narrative Therapy Mailing List A mailing list for therapists with an interest in narrative therapy
- The Dulwich Centre is an independent centre in Australia concerned with narrative therapy. They have articles by Michael White, and a publications page including free articles regarding narrative and other forms of therapy.
- Commonly asked questions about Narrative therapy download archived copy
- Beating sneaky poo download archived copy
- Beating sneaky poo (part 2) download archived copy
- Boston, P. (2000). Systemic family therapy and the influence of post-modernism. Advances in Psychiatric Treatment, 6, 450-457 download