Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
Links to external resources
Psychology Tools makes every effort to check external links and review their content. However, we are not responsible for the quality or content of external links and cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time.
- Relationships are important for our health | Goodmedicine.org
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy – the model | Roslyn Law | 2010
- Curriculum for practitioner training in Interpersonal Psychotherapy | Roslyn Law
- Group IPT for depression manual (WHO) | Lena Verdeli, Kathleen Clougherty, Myrna M Weissman, Mark van Ommeren and Kenneth Carswell | 2016
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy for depression | Paul Wilkinson | 2012
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy: Techniques, supervision | Christopher Gale | 2007
- Implementing Interpersonal Psuchotherapy (IPT) for eating disorders | Rob Welch, Dr Denise Wilfley | 2013
- What is interpersonal psychotherapy? video
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy – panel discussion youtube.com: part 1, part 2, part 3
- Demonstration lecture video
- Cuijpers, P., Donker, T., Weissman, M. M., Ravitz, P., & Cristea, I. A. (2016). Interpersonal psychotherapy for mental health problems: a comprehensive meta-analysis.American Journal of Psychiatry,173(7), 680-687.
- de Mello, M. F., de Jesus Mari, J., Bacaltchuk, J., Verdeli, H., & Neugebauer, R. (2005). A systematic review of research findings on the efficacy of interpersonal therapy for depressive disorders.European archives of psychiatry and clinical neuroscience,255(2), 75-82.
- Klerman, G. L., & Weissman, M. M. (1994).Interpersonal psychotherapy of depression: A brief, focused, specific strategy. Jason Aronson, Incorporated.
- Markowitz, J. C., Lipsitz, J., & Milrod, B. L. (2014). Critical review of outcome research on interpersonal psychotherapy for anxiety disorders.Depression and anxiety,31(4), 316-325.
- Bowlby, J. (1969). Attachment and loss: Volume I. Attachment. London: The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations.
- Henderson, S., Byrne, D. G., & Duncan-Jones, P. (1982). Neurosis and the social environment. Sydney, Australia: Academic Press.
- Kiesler, D. J. (1996). Contemporary interpersonal theory and research: Personality, psychopathology, and psychotherapy. New York: Wiley.